Friday, December 25, 2009

Dirty Little Secrets.

I have so many "dirty little secrets" it's not even funny anymore...Not like it was in the first place but now it's just ridiculous. So there's this boy. And I think I'm in this one thing and then I just had the most horrifying realization that I dated his brother. And I want to tell him but I don't and I don't know what to do. I had an awesome Christmas though....With probably one of the best presents I've ever gotten...Which I don't know if the person who gave it to me knew that they did....Maybe so. But I need a postcasrd now. Maybe I'll send you one from hell. Not to mention to other thing that can not be mentioned. I know I'm being vague but hey being vague is more fun than this other thing. And so now I'm lost in this labyrinth of my mind and mine alone becuase no one else knows whats going on completely. A few know some details but no one knows the whole story. I want to tell the whole thing to whome of which it concerns the most but I don't want to be that serious with this person. Here we go again. Reminding myself of how oblivious I am. What's with all these secrets I'm building. I never keep anything like this. Dirty little fuckin secrets. They need to released just like a pent up wild beast that can smell blood. They're there. Lurking in the back of my mind. Just waiting to be shout out in a drunken stupor. Always ready to ruin my life. So much fun was had that I don't want to ruin it though. I"m enjoying myself more than I ever have except for these things weighing me down. They're constantly on my mind. Eating away at my soul beucase of how horrible and naughty I've been. If it's one thing I wanted for Christmas it would be diplomatic immunity...I need to be able to talk without repercussions....

No comments:

Post a Comment